PRI’s scientists and staff produce scholarly work that is relevant, rigorous, reliable, and accessible to diverse audiences.
Publications and Reports
Reports and other publications produced by PRI and its five surveys are available in the University’s IDEALS repository.
A bibliography of work that PRI staff have published in peer-reviewed journals, books, and conference proceedings also is available online.
Some publications of the Natural History Survey and Geological Survey are available for purchase in our online shop.
PRI holds more than 60 databases and data clearinghouse programs, including the Illinois drought database, state oil and gas resources, and lidar elevation maps.
- archaeological predictive model
- coal mines
- geological records
- geospatial data clearinghouse
- oil and gas resources
- public land survey system
- shallow groundwater wells
- spring bird count
- stream low-flow references
- waterfowl inventories
- water wells
- weather (Illinois Climate Network & Illinois State Climatologist)